Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Luv Freebies

I am a software engineer living in southers suberbs of Chicago with my consultant husband. We have a 1 year old kiddo that keeps us on our toes. I love to write, cook, travel and get freebies.

I work fulltime and we both together make a decent amount of money and can probably manage well without coupons. But I still love doing it because we all love to save money and spend it on something wise.

I spent an extraordinary amount of time on the internet for my work and then looking for deals and freebies. This is an effort to share my finds with everyone and to add to the great deals that many of the bloggers currently have.

I have earned so many freebies from my blogger friends. This is my effort to payback some. Hope you enjoy my adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment